Saturday, July 31, 2010

This week's highlights (well, maybe lowlights)

It's Saturday. Thank God. Its barely 6am...on a Saturday. I'm awake while everyone else is sleeping. It was an awful night last night. Monster was up three times. THREE TIMES! I wasn't able to fall back to sleep after the last time he woke up. I need him to start sleeping through the night. I can't keep doing this. I NEED sleep. Please?
The first time Monster woke up, I noticed something interesting. It was midnight. I had only been asleep for an hour and a half. I am barely able to keep my eyes open while feeding Monster. Bean moves a little. That's strange. It seems like there is something on his head. I wonder what it could be. A few moments later, he sits up and turns to his other side. He is wearing a sun visor. IN BED! How awesome is that?! It is things like this that convince me he is the coolest three year old.
In other news, Monster got his first real injury this week. He was downstairs with Husband playing while I was able to shower (it was very much needed). I heard a thump followed by screaming. A few seconds later a screaming baby and scared Husband are in the bathroom with me. Monster had fallen off the coffee table and smacked his head on the floor molding around the fireplace. There was blood. Monster was not pleased about the fall or the resulting injury. After complaining about it for a few minutes, he then noticed my ladies and decided that crying was not as much fun as eating. Thank goodness for boobs. The next morning, he climbed out of his crib. Fuck. He never stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment